Vitamin D plays an important role in the development of bones and teeth as well as provides immune balancing properties. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is synthesized in the body, specifically by the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from sunlight. Very few foods contain Vitamin D3.
Trophic’s Vitamin D3 provides 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 per each small, convenient tablet.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- 25 mcg (1000 IU) Vitamin D3
- Take one tablet daily with meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, artificial colours or preservatives.