Iodine is an essential mineral that is required in the diet to ensure proper thyroid function. Most foods are devoid of iodine unless it has been added during processing. Thyroid hormones contain iodine ions and play a vital role in a wide range of bodily functions, including metabolism, bone health, immunity and development of the central nervous system in the fetus.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to prevent iodine deficiency
- Each drop (0.045 ml) contains 640 mcg iodine (as potassium iodide)
- Entirely synthetic (not from kelp)
- Take one drop (0.045 ml) daily with a glass of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
Questions about Liquid Iodine's most recent reformulation? Check out our FAQs to learn more about colour change and iodine sourcing.