Garden of Life Canada
Mega B12 (Yeast Free)
Vitamin B12, like other B vitamins, is a water-soluble vitamin. Trophic's Mega B12 functions as a coenzyme and is involved in the synthesis of the essential amino acid methionine.
In the body, Vitamin B12 is used in the regulation and formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron. It helps convert carbohydrates into fat and must be available in the system as it is involved in the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is absent from most fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency
- 500 mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products