Krill (Euphasia superba) is a very small Antarctic shrimp-like zooplankton. It is one of the most abundant biomass on the planet, producing very high quality omega-3 (EPA-DHA) oils. It also has a very high antioxidant property.
The naturally high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids found in Krill Oil have propelled this oil to the forefront of nutritional topics. EPA and DHA are the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that have been identified as the main factors that contribute to the health benefits associated with omega-3 oils. Both these fatty acids are vital for optimal health.
With 1 capsule daily, it helps to reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis. With 2 capsules daily, it helps to maintain cardiovascular health as well as helps to reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol and increase the levels of HDL cholesterol in conjunction with conventional statin therapy. With 4 capsules daily, it helps to relieve symptoms of dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) as well as helps to reduce serum triglycerides in conjunction with conventional statin therapy.
- 500 mg Neptune Krill Oil (Euphausia superba)
- Provides Phospholipids (247 mg), Omega-3s (137 mg), EPA (75 mg), DHA (33 mg) and Astaxanthin (198 mcg)
- Take 1 – 4 caplique® capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
- Allergens: crustaceans, fish