Garden of Life Canada
Raw Organic PROTEIN & Greens - Vanilla
Sale price $47.49
Regular price $58.49
- 19% off
Raw Organic PROTEIN & Greens combines the power of clean organic protein and the nutrient-rich energy of organic greens! It provides a delicious protein boost from organic sprouted brown rice, organic pea & organic chia, plus a blend of nutrient-rich greens—a lightly sweet, delicious, CLEAN way to get your protein & greens all at once.
Raw Protein & Greens
Raw Proteins & greens
Good for the whole family
We combined the power of clean organic protein and the nutrient-rich energy of organic greens! Our Raw Protein & greens line is clean—Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified—and we think that clean tastes better! Now you have even more choices with your protein: Raw Protein & greens—available in two delicious flavors: Real Raw Vanilla and Chocolate Cacao.
Offering 20 grams of smooth, raw organic plant protein per serving from organic sprouted brown rice, organic peas, organic chia, organic navy beans, organic lentil beans and organic garbanzo beans and 6 organic greens and veggies—organic alfalfa grass juice, organic spinach, organic kale, and organic broccoli, carrots and beets—1.5 billion CFU probiotics, 12 non-GMO enzymes, 3 grams of organic fiber and less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar, Raw Protein & greens is a convenient way to get your protein and greens in one serving. And it’s clean, traceable and pure.
- Helps digest proteins
- Helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues.
- 20 grams of plant protein Six organic greens and veggies.
- 100 Calories, 1g of naturally occurring sugar in Chocolate formula.
- 1.5 billion CFU probiotics, 12 non-GMO enzymes.
- Assists in the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular weight/resistance training and a healthy balanced diet
Assists in the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular weight/resistance training and a healthy balanced diet