Raw Raspberry Pistachio Pie
- 1 cup cashews soaked for at least 20 minutes then drained
- ½ cup Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 3 Tablespoons pistachios
- You will need one, 7-inch spring-form pan.
- Place all crust ingredients into food processor and process until batter sticks together then press into pan.
- Next, place all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth then pour over the crust.
- Mix in chocolate chunks, raspberries and pistachios, saving some to place on top of the cake.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Before serving, let cake rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes.