- 1 can garbanzo beans (15 oz) rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves - chopped
- 3 Tablespoons tahini
- 3½ Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut aminos (or gluten free Tamari)
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein - Unflavoured
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2-3 Tablespoons of water or more if needed for consistency
- Place all ingredients into food processor using the “s” blade and blend until smooth.
- Serve with sliced veggies and gluten free crackers.
- Lasts 5 days in the refrigerator.