- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 scoop Garden of Life SPORT Chocolate Protein (Plant Based or Whey can be used)
- 1+ tsp Dr. Formulated Organic MCT Oil
- ½ cup peanut butter (can sub any nut butter)
- 2-3 dates (pre-soaked for 15 min in warm water)
- Almond milk
- Food processor
- Glass baking tray
- Non-stick baking paper (parchment paper)
- Place all ingredients except the almond milk into the food processor.
- Blend and add almond milk in tiny amounts until batter is thick and smooth.
- Remove from food processor and evenly spread in baking tray with parchment paper underneath.
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Remove and cut into squares. Store in fridge.