Keto Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 ¼ cup super fine almond flour
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Organic MCT Powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon arrowroot flour or xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 ½ cups Swerve brown sugar or similar sweetener
- ¼ cup melted grass fed butter
- ¼ cup melted Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Swerve confectioner’s sugar or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 7 ingredients) and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together wet ingredients (next 5 ingredients) then slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Refrigerate batter for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove batter from refrigerator and form 1-inch balls then roll in Swerve confectioner’s sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Gently press down on each cookie with the palm of your hand and bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Once cookies have slightly cooled, roll again in powdered Swerve.