- 200 grams dark chocolate ( 70+)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (just the cream)
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Organic MCT Powder (optional)
- Toppings: 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Place coconut milk in a freezer for 10 minutes. In the meantime, cut chocolate bar (recipe used two bars) super thing with a knife.
- Once time is up, take the coconut milk out of the fridge and heat it in a pot on the stove until dissolves, then adding the chocolate and stirring quickly to incorporate. It should look glossy. Stir in peanut butter and place mixture into the fridge in a different container to solidify for at least 2 hours.
- Take out of the fridge, roll into balls (quickly, as it will melt)* and dip in topping of choice. Store in a fridge and enjoy!
When rolling the balls, you will have to squeeze them to mold into a ball shape and work fast. If it's melting, it is recommended to wash hands and leave your mixture on a cutting board as it will solidify again.
Original Recipe can be found on Craving Avocado's blog post, linked here.