• 1/2 cup oats, ground into flour
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein in Chocolate
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 cup nut milk of choice
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Add everything to a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Using a tiny spoon to help portion things out, roll your mixture into blueberry-sized circles. pop them in the air fryer at 350°F for 10-12 minutes, or until airy & crispy!
3. Enjoy immediately with your favourite plant-based milk for a protein-packed breakfast that'll take you back to your childhood.
These nourishing high-protein cocoa puffs were created by Garden of Life Ambassador and Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Larissa Nicole! For more clean, balanced and protein-packed recipes, check her out on Instagram at @eatwithlarissanicole.