Green Bean & Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 2 cups blanched green beans
- 1 cup shaved Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bunch kale - chopped in thin strips
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1 honeycrisp apple - chopped
- ¼ cup chopped dried mango
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Note: If you pre-make salad, be sure to toss the chopped apple with some lemon juice beforehand so that it does not brown.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Toss together all salad ingredients, then pour dressing over and toss again.
- Serve immediately or store salad (without dressing) in refrigerator for 1-2 days then pour dressing on top before serving.