- 2 cups unsweetened oatmilk
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein - Vanilla
- 1 ½ cups frozen banana chunks
- 2 Tbsp. ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. allspice
- ½ tsp. ginger powder
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup ice
- 3 gluten free graham crackers, crushed for topping
- Homemade Whipped Cream: 1 cup heavy whipping cream (or you can use refrigerated full fat coconut milk) plus 1 Tbsp. Monkfruit sugar. Make sure your bowl and beaters are ice cold! Beat together the two ingredients. Don’t start moving the beaters around until peaks form. This takes around 3 minutes.
- Place all smoothie ingredients (except graham crackers) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers (optional).
- For extra holiday fun, add a cinnamon stick or some fresh ground nutmeg on top.