Peppermint Collagen Hot Cocoa
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops of Grass Fed Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup (depending on sweetness preference)
- Add almond milk to a small pot over low heat and slowly bring to a warm temperature (not boiling) - around 5 minutes.
- Whisk in cocoa powder, collagen, peppermint and maple syrup until fully combined, leaving no clumps behind.
- Pour into mugs and enjoy as is or, for a frothier hot cocoa, pour mixture into a high speed blender for a 30 seconds before distributing into mugs. (Alternatively, you can use a handheld frother to get the same effect!)