- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix again until well combined (batter will look crumbly).
- Using your hands, kneed batter until it is smooth then set in refrigerator for 20 minutes (this will help to harden batter).
- Remove batter and roll into ¼ -½ inch thick dough and either cut squares or use cookie cutters to make treats. When you have cut out all your treats, roll the left-over dough up and repeat this step again, we want to use all our dough up.
- Place treats on a cookie sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes. Time will also depend on the size of treats you make. I would check them at 13 min, you want the bottoms to be slightly golden. The longer you cook them, the crispier they will be!
- Let treats completely cool before serving to your best buddy.
*DISCLAIMER: Please consult your vet before introducing anything new into your dog's diet, especially if he/she has any allergies or sensitivities.