- 3 cups large flake oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ to 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 scoops Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen Peptides or Multi-Sourced Collagen Turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon (and/or any other spices you love)
- Nuts and seeds of choice - in ours, we added:
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup each almonds, brazil nuts and cashews
- Mix the oats with the coconut oil and maple syrup
- Add in the rest of the ingredients
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 325F for approximately 20 minutes, turning once halfway. You will see the oats turn a nice light golden brown colour.
- Enjoy with some yogurt and fruit!!
- Store in the fridge for up to a week