Chocolate Strawberries with MCT
- 1½ cups chocolate chips (can use vegan chocolate chips)
- 3 tbsp Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Organic MCT Oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash or two of sea salt
- 24 strawberries
In a sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt together chocolate chips, MCT oil, vanilla and sea salt. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and dip each strawberry and into chocolate then place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Let the chocolate set by placing cookie sheet in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.