- 2 cups chopped pecans
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tablespoons Dr. Formulated Organic MCT Oil
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well so everything is well coated.
- On a large, parchment-lined cookie sheet, spread granola mixture into a single layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let granola cool and then crumble into bite size pieces.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.