- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of Swerve (erythritol)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 scoops of Garden of Life Multi-Sourced Collagen Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add almond milk and mix in the collagen. Next add erythritol, vanilla and spices. Stir until the milk is lightly steaming.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the chia and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours or more, until the chia is a pudding consistency.