- 1 1/2 cups almond or oat milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Perfect Food Chocolate
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Shaved chocolate and flaked salt, for garnish
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except shaved chocolate and salt. Whirl until blended, scraping down sides of bowl as you go.
- Transfer mixture to 4 individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, for pudding to set.
- Serve pudding with shaved chocolate and pinches of flaked salt.