For the strawberry lemonade yogurt mixture:
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 3/4 cups greek yogurt
- 4 scoops of Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen Beauty Strawberry Lemonade
For the strawberry coconut cream base:
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200ml coconut milk
1. Blend each group of ingredients together using a bullet or standard blender.
2. Start by pouring your blended strawberry lemonade mixture into your popsicle moulds until they are all about two thirds of the way from the top.
3. Next, top your popsicle moulds off with your strawberry coconut cream mixture.
4. Cover popsicle molds with plastic wrap (or similar) before poking each popsicle stick through the cover and into middle of each popsicle mould. Freeze for about 4 hours or overnight.
This tasty summer treat was created by Garden of Life Ambassador, Certified Personal Trainer and Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Larissa! For more tips and tons more clean, protein-packed recipes (plus a peak into her fitness community), visit her site, Larissa Nicole Fitness!