- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans - rinsed and drained
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (can be from can)
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove - chopped
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Option: Garnish with Brussels sprouts chips. To make them, peel off leaves of 8 Brussels sprouts (discard centers) and place on cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss leaves with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for about 8 minutes, until crisp and mostly brown. Serve on top of hummus.
- Place all ingredients together in a food processor using the “s” blade and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days.