Note: This recipe is for a non-alcoholic version but feel free to add 2 oz of rum should you desire.
- Add lime juice, sugar (or sweetener of choice), coconut water and greens to your blender.
- Blend until sugar has dissolved.
- Add mint and ice to the greens mixture.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of ice or coconut water to reach your desired consistency.
- Optional: Pour a couple tablespoons of raw cane sugar onto a small plate or into a shallow bowl. Use the lime wedge to wet the rim of your glass and dip into the sugar to achieve a sugar rimmed glass.
- Pour your Perfect Green Mojito into glasses and enjoy!