- 1 ½ cups Tart Cherry Juice
- 4 tbsp gelatin (grass-fed, if possible)
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen Beauty
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Silicone gummy bear molds or any molds you wish to use
- Add your Tart Cherry juice and lime juice to a small pot (no heat yet). Sprinkle gelatin into the mixture. Wait 5-10 minutes to allow the gelatin to bloom, it will absorb the liquid and should look grainy like apple sauce, this is normal. Add in your Garden of Life Collagen Beauty.
- Turn heat on low and stir, it will take a few minutes but it will dissolve. You do not want to boil the mixture. Add in your honey.
- When everything is dissolved you are ready to pour into your molds. I like to test a gummy to make sure I have enough gelatin/desired consistency. Fill one gummy and pop it in the freezer to quickly set. Adjust your gelatin if you desire. *More gelatin will result in firmer gummies.
- Fill your molds and pop them in the fridge. They set fast - about 10-15 min for small bears but longer depending on what shape you are using.
- Store in the fridge for about a week... if they last that long!
- Don't have gummy molds? You can pour the liquid into a glass container, chill and then slice into small bites.
- This recipe works well with other fruits except for pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya, figs and guava - they contain enzymes that prevent gelatin from setting and are best avoided.