Makes: 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop of Raw Organic Perfect Food in Chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bananas about 2 large, very ripe, mashed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Lightly spray or grease a 12-muffin tin.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in peanut butter. Pour into a large bowl to cool.
- In a medium bowl, place Raw Organic Perfect Food, flours, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. Whisk together ensuring there are no lumps.
- Stir sugar into cooled peanut butter mixture. Then stir in eggs until completely blended. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips
- Spoon into muffin tins. Bake in centre of preheated oven until golden and a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean, 16 to 18 minutes. Remove muffins from pan to a rack to cool.