- 8 tbsp, Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp, Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp, Maple Syrup
- 2 Bananas
- 0.50 cup(s), Coconut Flakes - Unsweetened
- 0.50 cup, Canned Coconut Milk
- 2 cup(s), Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 scoops Garden of Life SPORT Certified Grass Fed Whey in Vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together chia seeds, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut milks and protein powder until well combined. (If you’d like, sifting the whey protein powder will help with minimizing clumps in your mixture.)
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Once the mixture has thickened, stir well and pour into individual containers, ramekins, mason jars or serving dishes.
- Top with sliced bananas and coconut flakes.
- Dig in!
Check out the full recipe post by Garden of Life Ambassador and Certified Personal Trainer, Larissa, for more tips and details! For tons more clean, protein-packed recipes (plus a peak into her fitness community), visit her site, Larissa Nicole Fitness!