Garden of Life Canada
Vitamin C plays a role in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. It promotes healthy skin and helps to bolster the immune system to assist in the body’s natural healing process.
Vitamin C is also involved in the absorption of iron. In the body, it maintains collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of skin, ligaments and bones, as well as acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
Vitamin C is probably best known as an antioxidant, as well as for its role in maintaining proper immune function. The addition of bioflavonoids, hesperidin complex, rutin and rose hips enhances the absorption and utilization of Vitamin C.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- An antioxidant that helps fight against oxidative damage cause by free radicals
- Helps support immune function
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- 1000 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Take two caplets daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Available in two sizes: 90 or 120 caplets
- No added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products