Garden of Life Canada
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) promotes proper circulation and healthy skin. In the body, it forms a coenzyme which is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in all cells.
Niacinamide is involved in the synthesis of bile salts required for the digestion of fats and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients, as well as regulates the synthesis of hormones, insulin and thyroxine. Trophic's Niacinamide formula does not produce the characteristic niacin flush.
- Helps normal growth and development
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps to prevent vitamin B3 deficiency
- 500 mg Niacinamide (yeast-free formula)
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products