Garden of Life Canada
Mega C + Rose Hips
Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It helps form collagen which is an important protein used to make skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is also involved in wound healing and the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.
Vitamin C is one of many antioxidants. Antioxidants are nutrients that block some of the damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are produced during normal metabolism as well as when exposed to environmental factors. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet. The addition of rose hips, a natural source of bioflavonoids, enhances the absorption of Vitamin C.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- An antioxidant that helps fight against oxidative damage cause by free radicals
- Helps support immune function
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- 1000 mgVitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- 100 mg Rose Hips (Rosa canina)
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products