Garden of Life Canada
This formula increases the absorption rate over other forms of iron. Iron is essential in the formation of red blood cells and their ability to bind oxygen. It is found primarily in the blood as part of the hemoglobin molecule or stored in the liver.
Iron deficiency is an issue of global concern. Pregnant and premenstrual women, growing children and athletes have the greatest demand for iron. Iron deficiency symptoms include general weakness, fatigue and shortness of breath, anemia, pale skin, lack of appetite, fluid retention and skin sores.
Trophic Iron Amino Acid Chelate caplets are better absorbed (60% to 70%), more bioavailable and better tolerated than conventional iron salts.
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps to prevent iron anemia
- 125 mg Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Provides 25 mg Elemental Iron
- Take 1 VCap™ daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products