Garden of Life Canada
Full Spectrum Minerals
Minerals should make up 5% of our daily nutrition and serve as foundation for the body’s metabolism. They are catalysts that assist in the formation and function of enzymes and make up the structural formation of the body on which all muscles, tissues and organs are constructed.
Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and copper are classified as the essential elements of nutrition. They are interrelated and balanced against each other in all body functions. Chelation is the key to mineral metabolism. It is nature’s process of transferring inorganic minerals to organic form with amino acids so they can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Minerals are poorly absorbed by the small intestine unless they are properly chelated with amino acids. Trophic, by prechelating minerals with amino acids, relieves the body of this task.
- Assists in the formation of healthy bones, teeth and gums
- Essential for the support of optimal bone repair and wound healing
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to form red blood cells and aids in the proper use of iron by the body
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Take 4 Vcaps™ daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, dairy, sugar, corn, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products