Garden of Life Canada
Children's Vitamin D3 Liquid
Vitamin D plays an important role in the development of bones and teeth as well as provides immune balancing properties. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is synthesized in the body, specifically by the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from sunlight. Very few foods contain vitamin D3.
Trophic’s Children’s Vitamin D3 Liquid provides 200 IU of vitamin D3 per drop which allows for age appropriate dosing. This fat-soluble vitamin is provided in a base of medium chain triglycerides derived from coconut and palm kernel oil for enhanced absorption.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- 5 mcg (200 IU) Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Infants (0-11months): Take 2 drops (0.08ml) daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Children and adolescents (1-18 years): Take 3 drops (0.12ml) daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors or preservatives