Garden of Life Canada
D-Pantothenic Acid (B5 - CoEnzymatic)
A factor in the maintenance of good health, d-Pantothenic Acid promotes the intake of amino acids and helps to balance water levels in tissues. It also assists in converting fats, carbohydrates and proteins into energy, and is considered essential to the synthesis of cholesterol and fatty acids.
Pantothenic acid plays a vital role in the body’s nutritional profile. As a coenzyme, it plays a key role in cellular metabolism and in the body’s utilization of other vitamins. It is considered essential for the synthesis of cholesterol and fatty acids and is important in the maintenance of the digestive tract. It is also necessary for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands, which directly affect the growth and
maintenance of healthy skin and nerves.
- Helps in energy metabolism and in tissue formation
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps to prevent pantothenic acid deficiency
- 500 mg D-Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) as Calcium d-Pantothenate
- Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products