Garden of Life Canada
Complete One (No Iron)
Complete One is a premium multivitamin and mineral formula providing a wide spectrum of essential vitamins, powerful antioxidants and amino acid-chelated minerals, in a convenient once a day formula that maximizes bioavailability and
Albion's Organic Amino Acid Chelate Minerals
Complete One features Albion’s Mineral Chelates, which provide organic mineral molecules in a form that is stable, highly bioavailable and easily digestible. Albion has perfected a technology that “closely duplicates the body’s natural chelation process”. Through a process called chelation, minerals are converted to organic compounds that are recognized and used by the body. Albion is the only company producing “true” chelates with the required purity, stability and low molecular weight necessary tor optimum assimilation and absorption.
Another fantastic addition is METAFOLIN®, the body’s preferred form of folate. Folates are water-soluble B-vitamins, which play a key role in central metabolic pathways and are required, amongst other things, to maintain cellular health and to ensure cell repair. METAFOLIN® is the naturally-occurring predominant form of folate and is readily bioavailable vs folic acid which is a provitamin that must first be activated before it can be used by the body. METAFOLIN® is the only form of folate able to cross the blood brain barrier.
Carotenoids are biologically active compounds that occur naturally in both plant and animal tissues, and that directly or indirectly supply vitamin A to the body. Vitamin A that comes from animal sources is fat soluble, very bioavailable and is stored in our tissues. Thus, too much animal-derived vitamin A can easily build up in our systems. For this reason, Complete One contains plant-derived vitamin A in the form of Mixed Carotenoids (vitamin A precursors). These compounds must first be converted by the
body into usable retinoids. The human body can make all the vitamin A that it needs from these powerful plant-derived carotenoids, and being water-soluble, they do not accumulate in the body, and so offer all of the health benefits of vitamin A.
Coenzyme B Vitamins
The body cannot readily utilize synthesized B vitamins. It must first convert them to an active coenzyme form of B vitamin by attaching a phosphate group. For most healthy people, the process of converting vitamins into coenzyme forms is a seamless one. It is precisely for these reasons that stabilized forms of the active coenzyme B vitamins are optimal. The inclusion of Coenzyme B vitamins in Complete One significantly contributes to making our multivitamin formulations better absorbed, metabolized and more effective. You’ll instantly feel the difference in your energy levels!
- Source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- No iron added making it suitable for either men or women
- Take 1 Vcap™ daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medication
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have diabetes, or are taking sulfonamides or blood pressure medication. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild or transient. Stop use if allergy occurs. Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency.
- No added yeast, wheat, dairy, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives
- Contains Fish (tilapia)