Although the human body does store vitamin B12, it is the most common nutritional deficiency in the developing world and possibly in the U.S. (reports the August 2005 issue of the Harvard Health Letter). Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body. Vitamin B12 also helps support the body’s production of energy through its role in the metabolism of food.
Our new and improved Raw B12™ is a comprehensive, whole food vitamin B12 formula made with RAW Food-Created NutrientsTM, live probiotics and enzymes. Blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables with supporting vitamins, Vitamin Code™ Raw B-12™ capsules are Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Star K Kosher and NSF Certified Gluten-Free.
• Helps in energy metabolism in the body
• Helps in the normal function of the immune system
• Helps to form red blood cells
• Helps to maintain healthy metabolism
• Digestive enzyme that helps digest proteins