Olde World™ Icelandic Cod Liver Oil comes from the cold waters of Iceland and is processed using traditional methods to ensure its naturally occurring vitamins and essential fatty acids remain intact. This oil provides over 600mg of omega-3 fatty acids and is one of nature’s richest sources of vitamins A and D—all in a ¾ teaspoon serving and a tasty lemon mint flavor.
- Provides 300mg of DHA and 335mg of EPA per serving
- Provides 3,532IU Vitamin A and 353IU Vitamin D per serving
- Fresh lemon mint flavour
- Help support cognitive health and brain function
- Aids in normal calcium metabolism and absorption of phosphorus
- Supports normal bone development
- Adult and adolescents (14 years and older): Take ¾ teaspoon orally once per day.
- Refrigerate after opening (3-7°C), though may be left at room temperature (15-30°C) a few days at a time.