- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pink Himalayan sea salt
- For the Chocolate Coating
- Place avocado, coconut flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, spirulina and vanilla in a food processor using the “s” blade and process until smooth (do not over process).
- Roll small truffle balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and then place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double broiler then dip each truffle into the chocolate and place back onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of each truffle then store in the freezer for up to one month.