- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup vegan cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and poke several holes into each sweet potato using a fork.
- Rub sweet potatoes with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil then place on a foil-lined cookie sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, mash together the avocado with lime juice, salt, pepper and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Remove potatoes from oven and carefully cut a slit into each one and place ½ Tbsp. of coconut oil inside.
- Once potatoes are cool enough, open up further (where the slit is) and spoon black beans inside then top each potato with avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle cilantro and cheese on top and serve warm.