Lemon Blueberry Collagen Chia Pudding
- 1.5 cups, Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 8 tbsp, Chia Seed
- 40 g (2 scoops), Grass Fed Collagen Peptides (unflavoured)
- 1 tsp, Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp, Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp, Lemon Juice
- 1 cup, Frozen Blueberries
- In a large storage container, whisk together cashew milk, chia seeds, collagen powder, vanilla extract, maple syrup and lemon juice until fully combined. (Be sure to whisk until there are no clumps from the collagen powder.)
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally so that the chia seeds soak up as much of the liquid as possible.
- Once the chia pudding has set, take about a third of the mixture and place in another bowl. Microwave the frozen blueberries until they are warmed and softened. Then, add to the bowl and mix thoroughly until the chia pudding takes on a blue hue.
- Split the blueberry chia base into two small glasses, mason jars or storage containers. Top with the lemon chia pudding mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for another 30-60 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon zest and frozen blueberries as desired and enjoy!
Check out the full recipe post by Garden of Life Ambassador and Certified Personal Trainer, Larissa, for more tips and details! For tons more clean, protein-packed recipes (plus a peak into her fitness community), visit her site, Larissa Nicole Fitness!