- 2 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 generous scoop Garden of Life SPORT Certified Grass Fed Whey Protein - Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil (measure melted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- ¼ cup (or however many you’d like) chocolate chips - optional
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line the bottom of a 9 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Rub the other sides with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl mix together the dry ingredients- almond flour, protein, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients- coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs and bananas.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined. This can be done with a spoon.
- Mix in desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Pour into your prepared pan and bake for about an hour- when ready, the loaf will be dark brown and a toothpick or knife inserted into the center will come out clean.
- Cool completely, slice and enjoy!