- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup Garden of Life SPORT Plant Based Protein - Chocolate
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Put the "S" blade of your food processor in place and cut the avocados in half, removing the pits and scooping out spoon size pieces of the flesh into the food processor
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients (except the eggs) and process until smooth
- Add in the eggs one at a time, blending until smooth after each one
- Whisk together the dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips, those come next!) and gradually add in to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x9 brownie pan with coconut oil and pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 27-30 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting and store in refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for 2 months.