- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein - Vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seed soaked in 3 tbsp water for 20 minutes)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup chopped Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup chopped Macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the chia egg, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Add in almond milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Shape cookies with your hands then place 12 equal cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool, then enjoy!