Garden of Life Canada
Liver D-Tox Program
To help maintain a healthy balance of assimilation and elimination, the Wild Rose Liver D-TOX Program is uniquely designed specifically to support the liver, gently increasing bile flow and enhancing digestion. Supporting our liver supports our whole body. The herbal formulas combined with the Simple Cleanse-Enhancing Diet is designed to encourage continued health, helping to protect the liver and promote vibrant, optimal function. Our livers are responsible for hundreds of functions throughout the body. Two of the most important are digestion and assimilation of our food, and thorough elimination of toxins, excess hormones and other waste. Our modern diets and lifestyles, along with the uncontrollable burden of environmental pollution can overwhelm and exhaust our livers causing sluggishness, congestion and toxic overload throughout the body.
- Promotes optimal liver function & gently increases bile flow
- Enhances digestion
- Simple Cleanse-Enhancing Diet included
This 15-day program includes:
- Biliherb (60 tablets; 2 tablets 2 times a day)
- Biliherb herbal formula features Black Radish Root in a base of supportive herbs. Black Radish has traditionally been used for its ability to stimulate the production of bile.
- Milk Thistle Plus (30 Vcaps; 1 Vcap 2 times a day)
- Milk Thistle Plus contains Milk Thistle Seed Extract (GP 80% Silymarin) - a well-known liver protectant. Milk Thistle research indicates its unique ability to protect and support proper liver function.
- C-Herbaplex (30 tablets; 1 tablet 2 times a day)
- C-Herbaplex provides Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) in a base of naturally-occurring bioflavonoids along with Parsley, Red raspberry and Mullein leaves. Vitamin C is used as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
DIRECTIONS: Adults, take all supplements with water just before or during meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products.