Vitamin K regulates calcium and blood clotting in the body. It helps maintain healthy teeth and bones and promotes cardiovascular health by inhibiting calcium accumulation in the arteries. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin K naturally occurs in two forms: Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2. Clinical studies on Vitamin K2 have shown that it increases bone density. Vitamin K2 is necessary to activate proteins that are involved in the utilization of calcium – both for building strong bones and inhibiting calcium accumulation in the arteries.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones
- Helps to prevent vitamin K deficiency
- 60 mcg Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone) (MK-4)
- Adults, take two tablets daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Adolescents (9-18 years), take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products