VEGAN SPICED MAPLE DONUTS
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp chia seed and 3 Tbsps of water. Let sit for 10 minutes)
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose baking flour
- 1 ¼ cup organic powdered sugar
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic All-In-One Vanilla Spiced Chai
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-cavity nonstick donut pan with coconut oil.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Heat stovetop to medium and in a small pan, mix together wet ingredients until warm, then mix in with the dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter into each cavity in donut pan then bake for 15 minutes and cool on cooling rack.
- To make glaze, whisk together glaze ingredients.
- After donuts have cooled, dip each donut into glaze.