Strawberry Lemonade Collagen Yogurt Pops
For the strawberry lemonade yogurt mixture:
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 3/4 cups greek yogurt
- 4 scoops of Garden of Life Grass Fed Collagen Beauty Strawberry Lemonade
For the strawberry coconut cream base:
- 2 cups strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200ml coconut milk
1. Blend each group of ingredients together using a bullet or standard blender.
2. Start by pouring your blended strawberry lemonade mixture into your popsicle moulds until they are all about two thirds of the way from the top.
3. Next, top your popsicle moulds off with your strawberry coconut cream mixture.
4. Cover popsicle molds with plastic wrap (or similar) before poking each popsicle stick through the cover and into middle of each popsicle mould. Freeze for about 4 hours or overnight.
This tasty (yet cooling!) summer treat was created by Garden of Life Ambassador and Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Larissa Nicole! For more clean, balanced and protein-packed recipes, check her out on Instagram at @eatwithlarissanicole.