Garden of Life Canada
TendoRelief helps to reduce tendon pain (in the elbow, shoulder, ankle and feet). It is formulated with Tendoactive™, which is made up of Type I collagen, glycosaminoglycans and Vitamin C. The synergy between these carefully selected ingredients help relieve pain associated with tendonitis and foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
The active ingredients, Type I hydrolyzed collagen and glycosaminoglycans support reducing pain associated with tendonitis, tendinopathies and helps reduce lower leg and ankle pain associated with Achilles tendonitis. Type I collagen is the most abundant type of collagen in the human body, making up more than 90%. It is found in tendons, ligaments, skin and scar tissue as well as in the endomysium of muscle fibril (the deepest and smallest components of the connective tissue in muscles), the vascular system, and the organic part of bone and the dermis.
- Tendoactive™ is made of Type I collagen and glycosaminoglycans
- This ingredient is clinically studied to support paint relief for tendons
- Helps reduce pain associated with tendonitis and tendinopathy
- Helps reduce shoulder and elbow pain associated with tendonitis
- Helps reduce lower leg and ankle pain associated with Achilles tendonitis
- Helps reduce foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis
- 520 mg Tendoactive™
- Provides Glycosaminoglycans (440 mg) and Type I Hydrolyzed Collagen (80 mg)
- 60 mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Take 1 capsule daily, for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects
- No added wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives