- 1 cup organic pear juice
- 1 scoop Multi-Sourced Collagen Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp Grass-fed Gelatin
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine pear juice with collagen powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, add liquid mixture to a sauce-pan. Stir, until liquid starts to steam (do not boil).
- Add 2 Tbsp gelatin, and honey. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour liquid into gummy molds. Once filled, place in the fridge. Gummies should set within 15-30 minutes.
- Once set, pop all gummies from the molds. Store gummies in a sealed glass container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.