- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ tsp Chai Blend*
- 1 bag black tea or 1 ½ tsp loose black tea
- 1-1 ½ tsp Wild Rose Chaga Powder
- Sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 1 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ½ tsp Cardamom (ground)
- ½ tsp Cloves (ground)
- ¼- ½ tsp Black pepper (ground) - use less or leave out altogether if you do not enjoy spice
- Combine all powders together in small bowl or jar and stir together until well mixed
- Measure 2 cups water into a small saucepan and add 1 ½ tsp Chai Blend.
- Bring water to a boil and then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add black tea (bag or loose) to saucepan, turn off the heat, cover and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain mixture.
- Stir in desired amount of Wild Rose Chaga Powder and sweetener of choice.
- To avoid the need to strain your mixture, put Chai Blend and loose tea into a tea ball or tea bag before adding to your saucepan.
- You may also adjust the amount of Chai Blend used if you prefer a milder tea.