- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 scoops Multi-Sourced Collagen Turmeric
- 3 cups fresh-pressed apple juice (or organic apple juice)
- In a medium-sized saucepan, whisk together apple juice and Garden of Life’s Collagen Turmeric until a slight froth forms. (Note: you may want to use a sifter when adding the collagen powder to prevent any clumps from forming in the liquid.)
- Next, toss in your sliced lemon and cinnamon sticks and bring the entire mixture to a boil. This should take about 5-10 minutes.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before pouring into individual glasses and enjoying immediately.
Check out the full recipe post by Garden of Life Ambassador and Certified Personal Trainer, Larissa, for more tips and details! For tons more clean, protein-packed recipes (plus a peak into her fitness community), visit her site, Larissa Nicole Fitness!